How to make deviled eggs in the Pressure cooker
The perfect deviled eggs
8 Large eggs
2 tablespoons Mayonnaise
1 tablespoon Extra virgin olive oil
1 teaspoon Mustard
1 teaspoon White vinegar
to taste Paprika
to taste Salt and PepperI used sea salt
Hey there everyone! Thanks for stopping by Home Pressure cooking today. Today I am sharing how I made the perfect deviled eggs. Of course I made the eggs in the pressure cooker.
I had to test out for the 100th time my new Insta-egg pod maker.
Not only is it a super cute accessory it works super in the pressure cooker. You are sure to have the perfect eggs every time.
For this recipe I used the 5-5-5 method. 5 minutes on Manual HP, 5 minutes NR, 5 minute ice bath.
I actually made this recipe live here on our Home pressure cooking Facebook page.
I mention how everyone seems to have their own tried and true method of making hard boiled eggs in the pressure cooker. This method I used seems pretty universal though overall. I haven’t heard any failures. I do think it has to depend on the elevation level.
Isn’t the egg appetizer plate just the cutest? My Mom found that for me years ago at an antique mall. I love it.
Check out the simple, traditional deviled egg recipe down below. Perfect for a party appetizer, a special brunch or just because you love them!
You can also check out my new line of goods for the pressure cooker. All highlighted links lead to Amazon.
Thanks so much for stopping over today. I am really excited you are here.
Drop your email down below to be the first one to know about all my recipes shared, gadgets and more tid bits for your pressure cooking needs.
1. As I mentioned I used the 5-5-5 method in my Instant pot. 5 minutes High manual. 5 minutes Natural release. 5 minutes in an ice bath. One thing I love about these pods is you can place the pod right in the bowl of ice water. So simple just to pick up and plunk in:)
2. For the deviled egg mixture: Slice your eggs length wise right down the center. With a spoon the yolk will simply release out nice and clean.
3. With a fork smash up the yolks so that there are no large chunks. You want it nice and fluffy.
4. Add the mayonnaise (NOT fat free), mustard, I used a garlic herb yellow base by Heinz. Add olive oil, vinegar and salt and pepper to taste. I used sea salt. Just a dash will do. Mix well.
5. Spoonfull in your empty yolks and top with garnish and paprika. Enjoy.
|8 Large eggs|
|2 tablespoons Mayonnaise|
|1 tablespoon Extra virgin olive oil|
|1 teaspoon Mustard|
|1 teaspoon White vinegar|
|to taste Paprika|
|to taste Salt and Pepper|