10 Whole 30 Instant Pot recipes
What exactly is Whole 30? I hear so many talking about it, trying it, and feeling amazing!
To sum it up, you can still eat real food. It is not a diet per-say. You will be surprised at how many amazing meals you can make, eat, and feel great.
Since I have been back on Weight Watchers, I have been incorporating so many more veggies in my daily intake. After all, they are free. Now Weight Watchers has incorporated over 200 free style foods. It’s been great not to have to count things like Chicken, beans and so much more.
On Whole 30 certain food groups (like sugar, grains, dairy and legumes) could be having a negative impact on your health and fitness without you even realizing it. Do you have aches and pains that can’t be explained by over-use or injury? (yes) Are you having a hard time losing weight no matter how hard you try? (yes) Do you have some sort of condition, like skin issues, digestive ailments, seasonal allergies, or chronic pain, that medication hasn’t helped? (yes) These symptoms are often directly related to the foods you eat—even the “healthy” stuff. So how do you know if (and how) these foods are affecting you? This alone was a real eye opener for me. I answered yes to all of the above.
It looks like eliminating the most common craving-inducing, blood sugar disrupting, gut-damaging, inflammatory food groups for a full 30 days, lets your body heal and recover from whatever effects those foods may be causing.
Today I am sharing 10 Whole 30 Instant Pot recipes for us to give a try! Most healthy recipes are infused with yummy spice, and healthy oils, such as Avocado oil, coconut and Extra virgin Olive oil. You should always have those on hand. Ditch the vegetable oils!
2. Whole 30 Hamburger soup recipe HERE 3. Instant Pot Sweet Potato chicken curry soup HERE 4. Lemon garlic Chicken in the Instant Pot HERE 5. My delicious Chicken Cacciatore is whole 30 compliant HERE
As is my #6 Weight Watchers Salsa Chicken recipe HERE
Just substitute the salsa to your own liking, spicy, regular salsa, etc. and of course skip the Hawaiian rolls.
7. Corned Beef and Cabbage HERE is always a big hit in the Instant Pot. It is super easy and so tender and delicious you can shred it with a fork. Just skip the tators, and make extra carrots.
8. This Mexican Meatloaf will be next on my list! Find Mexican meatloaf recipe HERE
So many variations of meatloaf to make. You really can never get bored of meatloaf!
9. This next Whole 30 recipe is on my list. I know my family would absolutely love it. Chicken Tikka Masala in the Instant Pot HERE
10. Spaghetti Bolognese sauce is also a family favorite. The Bolognese sauce is amazingly simple. I have made it many times. You will notice with most Whole 30 and Paleo recipes, they use grass fed beef. There is a difference no doubt and if you do your homework you can read for yourself. Yesterday I made a beef stew using grass fed stew meat and it was delicious.
Simply substitute your beef choice and skip the spaghetti:) Make Zucchini noodles instead. YUMMY!~
Please NOTE, I am not advocating any one diet over another. I am simply giving you recipes to incorporate better eating.
Pin it, share it, make it!
Thanks for stopping by Home Pressure cooking today! You can also check out my line of goods for the pressure cooker. All highlighted links lead to my Amazon affiliate links.
Insta-Pan now available in Tiffany Blue
I am really excited you are here. You can also find me on Home pressure cooking Facebook page where I demonstrate live cooking demos.
Drop your email down below to be the first one to know about all my recipes shared, gadgets and more tid bits for your pressure cooking needs.